Eyebrows are uniquely personal and what frames the face. Whether you want a soft, natural look or prefer something bolder and more striking…we’ve got you covered. Our trained and experienced artists are well-versed in all styles of eyebrows with expertise in designing a brow just for you and your face shape. All our brow pigments are made in the USA and age true to color. We are experts in custom mixing pigments to create your perfect shade of color that will compliment you, your skin and your request.
We offer microblading, powder brows, ombre brows and combination brows. Put the pencil down, wake up with beautiful eyebrows and call us today to schedule your free consultation!
Soft Powder: This is a Healed Eyebrow. This style of powder brow was innovated and perfected right here at the Girlz Ink Studio by Teryn Darling. We mimic the look of brow powder dusted behind brow hairs which results in a soft, powdery backdrop. Perfect if you use powder to apply your eyebrows, or if you just need a soft base. This style of brow looks good on everyone and stands the test of time.
Medium Powder: This is a Freshly done Eyebrow and will lighten 15-20% when healed. With this choice you’ll get a bit more color and density but still have a soft edge to the brow when healed. Your brows will resemble more of a makeup look while still appearing natural. This is perfect if you apply your brows with a pencil then use a Q-tip to smudge out for a little more softness.
Striking Powder: This is a Freshly done Eyebrow and will lighten 15-20% when healed. This is the boldest choice of the powder brow options; you’ll wake up in your makeup with this choice! A full-color, shaded brow from start to finish to create a more striking application. This is perfect if you use a pencil to apply your brows and like a more dramatic look.
Ombre Brows: This is a Freshly done Eyebrow and will lighten 15-20% when healed. A gradient brow with bolder color in the tail, bridge and arch fading into a much softer color for the bulb area. This is perfect for if you apply pencil then use a Q-tip to smudge out the bulb area. This is a very popular choice for the younger clientele as it resembles a very popular topical makeup look!
Combination Brows: This is a HEALED Eyebrow for a client that requested a dark and more striking look. Can’t decide? Have your cake and eat it too! This brow style is a beautiful combination of techniques: powder throughout and then hair strokes in the bulb area. If you like filling your brows with powder or pencil but wish you could mimic the look of real hair for the bulb area then this style is for you!
Microblading / Nano Stroke Brows: This is a Freshly done Eyebrow that will lighten 15-20% when healed. This is a very popular technique that creates the look of real eyebrow hair by using a manual tool. Microblading hair stroke brows heal with very soft results. The hair strokes are artistically applied by our artists to mimic your natural hairs and compliment any existing brow hair. There is no shading, only hair strokes with this brow! This blends very well into the clients’ natural hair growth pattern.
Pricing for Brows ranges from $550-$650 depending on the style of Eyebrow chosen. We have priced our Eyebrow procedures fairly and to reflect our skill, experience and expertise. Apprenticeship discount pricing available as listed.
Touch up fees for Eyebrows (within 12 weeks)
Touch ups beyond 12 weeks will be priced at the Artist discretion with how long its been since the initial procedure was performed as a consideration.
An in-person consultation is required for this service. We are experts in the area of correction and can correct and restore most botched brow work back to a beautiful brow you will be proud of. Pricing will depend of the level of correction needed. Price quoted at the complementary consultation.
Our amazing apprentices offer Powder Brow appointments only for $250. Please email us at [email protected] to book with an apprentice.
SPECIALIST EYEBROW TREATMENTS
PREPARING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
- We cannot and will not tattoo anyone who is pregnant or nursing.
- Must stop doing lasers and peels for a minimum of 1 month prior to your appointment.
- Must not get any Botox for a minimum of 2 weeks prior to your appointment.
- Must inform Artist/Front Desk Staff if you have gotten any fillers around the brow area.
- Must not get any facials for a minimum of 2 weeks prior to your appointment.
- Must not be tanned or sunburned.
- Must be off of Accutane for one full year before getting Permanent Makeup.
- Must inform Artist/Front Desk Staff if you are taking any blood thinner medication.
- Must inform Artist/Front Desk Staff if you are on Retin-A, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, or Retinoid (Anti-Aging).
- Must inform Artist/Front Desk Staff if your doctor or dentist prescribes you any premedication’s before dental work or invasive procedures.
- Must inform Artist/Front Desk Staff if you have any ongoing medical condition(s) you are being treated for such as Lupus, Cancer, etc.
- Must inform Artist/Front Desk Staff if you have any moles, skin tags, or scarring in the area to be tattooed.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Come to your appointment with brows drawn on as you normally would.
- Do not wear any scented lotions or perfumes.
- Do not bring anyone under the age of 18 to your appointment.
- To keep you as comfortable as possible, we use a pre-numb as well as a secondary numbing agent.
- Our highly skilled artists will draw your brows prior to tattooing. They will not begin tattooing until you sign off on the shape and design of the brows.
- Once the procedure begins, the process will take about 2 hours to be complete.
- Upon completion of the procedure, our Artists will explain all aftercare, and provide you with an aftercare kit.
- To avoid the 4% Credit/Debit Card processing fee, please bring cash.
CARING FOR YOUR PROCEDURE
- Wash your hands before touching any treated area.
- Cool packs (not frozen) may be used to help reduce swelling. Dampen paper towels or cotton pads with filtered/bottled water and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Apply to the area 10 minutes at a time. (10 minutes on, 10 minutes off) Cooling the area is most beneficial within the first 24 hours. Sleeping elevated may also help in the reduction of swelling.
BLOTTING YOUR PROCEDURE
- We have created a wound and all wounds weep body fluids (some will weep more and for a longer period than others). Blotting off these fluids and excess pigment is critical to a good result and optimum color retention. If these fluids are allowed remain on the tattooed area and accumulate, you will get heavier scabbing. Heavy scabbing can pull out the pigment which will result in light spots and unevenness of color. Dampen a paper towel with bottle or filtered water…may use sterile water or sterile eyewash as well. Blot your new procedure every 15 minutes upon leaving the Girlz Ink Studio. Continue until weeping has subsided. The following three days please blot the area periodically throughout the day. If you have eyebrow hair please make sure you are getting beyond the hair and actually blotting the tattooed skin.
WASHING YOUR PROCEDURE
- Use a mild cleanser on and around the procedure area. DO NOT use any cleansing products containing acids (glycolic, lactic, or AHA), or any exfoliates. Dial Soap, Cataphyll, and Neutrogena are good choices. Use a very light touch cleansing your procedure twice a day. Make sure you rinse off all cleanser. Pat dry. Wait 15 minutes before applying ointment after getting the procedure wet. Never put ointment on a wet or damp tattoo.
- Showering- Do not take an exceptionally hot shower and keep bathroom doors open as to NOT cause a steam effect. Keep your face/procedure out of the water while you do your other shower “stuff” first. At the very end of your shower wash your hair and rinse back away from your face. Wash your face either avoiding procedure area or over procedure area with a very light touch. Do not let the shower spray hit you directly in the face. So your face/procedure will only be getting wet at the very last end of the shower.
- Only use the ointment we provide for you! No ointment for the first 24 hours. Apply a thin, light coat of ointment 3 or 4 times a day for the remaining of the healing process (6-7 days). Always blot of any of the prior ointment and area before applying new layer of ointment…this applies to all areas. ALLERGIC REACTION IS EXTREMELY RARE BUT POSSIBLE. IF YOU NOTICE ANY BUMPS OR RASH OR THINK YOU MAY BE HAVING A REACTION…STOP USING OINTMENT IMMEDIATELY, CLEANSE AREA AND CALL THE STUDIO.
- Day 1-3 – Your eyebrows are about 15 to 20% darker than what they will heal to be. They will also appear thicker than what we drew on. This is due to oxidation and swelling. Do not be concerned with the darker, thicker appearance. This is part of the healing process. You may also have redness that will subside within the first 48 hours. Start your ointment after 24-48 hours. Don’t forget to blot off any excess fluids.
- Day 4 – The peeling begins. The dark, outer color will start peeling off, revealing the softer, lighter color. Keep the brows moist but don’t overdo it.
- Day 5-8 – The dark, outer color finishes peeling off. The color is lighter and softer, and the brows themselves are a little thinner. The color may have a grayish or ashy tone for a few days until the color clarifies. It could appear that you are missing color and have light areas at this time due to layers of dry skin over the new pigment. Give your eyebrows 3 full weeks to heal and for the color to fully bloom. Use ointment no longer than 10 days.
- Absolutely NO pet grooming, gardening, dusting, or anything that causes dust, dirt and dander for a minimum of 72 hours. Waiting 5 full days is best. Wearing glasses outdoors is a good way to protect healing eyeliner. NO EXERCISING FOR 10 DAYS…NO EXCEPTIONS. DO NOT DO ANY ACTIVITY THAT CAUSES SWEAT IN THE AREA OF THE PROCEDURE OR YOUR FACE TO HEAT UP AND TURN RED. ABSOLUTLY NO LAKE ACTIVITIES. DO NOT GO TO THE LAKE OR BEACH. NO HORSEBACK RIDING, NO CAMPING OR RIDING ATVS. NO NOTHING OF THIS SORT. DON’T’ DO IT! STAY OUT OF THE SUN! KEEP IT PROTECTED AND KEEP IT CLEAN! TLC FOR YOUR NEW PROCEDURE.
- During your healing process DO NOT expose your new procedures to chemicals, hot tubs, saunas, direct shower spray, hot water, salt water, chlorinated pools, lakes, or ponds. Direct sun exposure and tanning beds should be avoided indefinitely….both are counter-productive to the cosmetic procedure.
- Absolutely NO topical makeup on the healing procedure(s) for a minimum of 5 days. Topical makeup is bacterial and your new procedures(s) need adequate time to heal to avoid irritation and/or infection. You may apply your makeup around the new procedure area but avoid applying ON the healing areas.
- No tweezing or waxing the eyebrows for 10 full days. NO FACIAL, PEELS OR ANY OF THAT FACE STUFF FOR TWO FULL WEEKS!
- Some tenderness, puffiness (even bruising), redness, and itching is quite normal for the tattoo healing process. DO NOT PICK, PEEL, OR SCRATCH the treated area as this could result in your color healing uneven, as well as the risk of scarring and infection.
- Lastly….relax. Don’t worry about a thing. It’s just a tattoo that will lighten, soften and heal in a matter of days. Do exactly as I have advised you to do OR not to do and all heals well. Complications are extremely rare.
WHAT IS PERMANENT MAKEUP?
Permanent makeup is cosmetic tattooing which is a very specialized form of tattooing. There are many fancy marketing terms out there like “micro-pigmentation” for instance, it is still the technique of tattooing. It is the art and science of implanting pigment through the epidermal layer of the skin into the upper dermal layer of the skin. The epidermis is the outer layer of skin that is visible to all of us and is constantly shedding and renewing itself. Because we implant pigment through the epidermis and into the upper dermal layer, the color we have chosen for you will appear about 15 to 20% darker than what the healed and final result will be. When the color in the epidermis sheds you will see a lighter, softer version of the pigment through a thin veil of healed epidermal skin…this takes about 7 days. So be prepared…your procedure will look darker than you requested at first…then heal into the softer, lighter color you want.
WHAT IS MICROBLADING?
Microblading is a part of the Permanent Makeup industry. Microblading is the art of tattooing eyebrows by re-creating realistic hair strokes using a hand-held manual tool rather than a machine. It is still considered tattooing due to the fact pigment is being implanted through the epidermis and into the upper dermal layer. Realistic hair strokes can also be created equally as natural and beautiful with a machine…some call it machine microblading or nano strokes.
When a skilled and talented artist does a hair stroke eyebrow using a machine or with the microblading manual tool…you cannot tell the difference as they both heal into beautiful, realistic hair strokes for the client. The two clear differences between machine hair strokes and microblading hairstrokes, other than the device being used, is that the machine method does not cause as much trauma to the skin, and hair strokes done with the machine method will last longer.
IS IT REALLY SEMI-PERMANENT?
No, it is not semi-permanent. Some people will market permanent makeup or microblading as semi-permanent due to the fact it will fade in time. Body tattoos will also fade in time and yet they are not marketed as semi-permanent. Although permanent makeup, microblading and body tattoos will fade in time, it is there permanently until it decides to fade in its own unique time frame, and that length of time is different for everyone.
Once your procedure heals, there is no magically erasing it or removing it. As with regular tattoos, it can be lightened with saline or laser tattoo removal which can be a timely and costly procedure all in itself. So, it is permanent until it either naturally fades over time or you seek some form of lightening/removal procedure.
IS PERMANENT MAKEUP SAFE?
Yes. If your permanent makeup artist is highly trained, following all proper guidelines and sets high standards for themselves and their studio, then permanent makeup is safe. It is your responsibility to do your homework and ask questions. Below is just a few of the high standards practiced at the Girlz Ink Studio.
- The same strict sanitation and sterilization guidelines followed by doctors and hospitals are followed by all artists at the Girlz Ink Studio. We are in accordance with the Southern Nevada Health Department as well as the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and OSHA. Sterility and cleanliness are our highest priorities…and performing beautiful work of course.
- All Girlz Ink Artists must take an industry regulated Blood Borne Pathogens course every two years.
- Brand new, single use, high quality sterile needles are used for each client and are properly disposed of after that client’s procedure in a regulation Sharps Container.
- All machine parts are one time use and disposable after each client procedure.
- Brand-new, high-quality nitrile gloves are new for each client and changed out during the procedure as needed.
- A new plastic bed sheet is used for each client that is properly disposed of after each client procedure.
- A brand new disposable apron is worn by all Girlz Ink Artists and disposed of after each client procedure.
- All appropriate areas in the room are cleaned with a hospital-level disinfectant after each client.
- Girlz Ink uses only high quality tools, pigments and products and practice the highest standard of sterility and cleanliness keeping both the artist and the client safe.
The possibility that you would have any allergies, reactions, or complications from these procedures, pigments or any products used during your procedure is extremely rare, especially with today’s health standard. It is important to follow all aftercare instructions provided by your Girlz Ink Artist to keep any of the risks mentioned at a minimum or non-existent.
ARE YOU LICENSED?
Yes. All artists at the Girlz Ink Studio are either a licensed Tattoo/Permanent Makeup Artist with the Southern Nevada Health Department (SNHD) or they are a part of our Apprenticeship program in accordance with the SNHD. The Girlz Ink Studio is subject to unannounced inspections by SNHD health inspectors and take great pride letting you know that we have received an “A” on every single inspection dating back to the inception of Girlz Ink in 2001.
DOES IT HURT?
In most cases, discomfort is minimal and tolerable. Here at the Girlz Ink Studio we use only the best and the strongest anesthetics allowed to us. They are specifically formulated for permanent makeup and they are safe. With the combination of the pre-numb along with the secondary anesthetic, discomfort for most is very minimal. With that said, there are some people who have hyper-sensitive skin, have a very low pain tolerance or do not anesthetize well and those clients may feel more discomfort than the average person.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
The time a procedure will take can vary from artist to artist as we all work a little bit differently. Generally speaking, eyebrows will take two to three hours. Eyeliner, depending on the style and thickness, will take two to three hours. Lips depending on the style will take two to three hours. Keep in mind these times quotes include client/artist discussions, the designing and drawing, the twenty-minute numbing time in addition to actually performing the procedure.
DO I HAVE TO SHAVE MY EYEBROWS OFF?
No, not at all. Hair makes our work look dimensional and more natural. Another fact to point out is that performing permanent makeup does not make your eyebrow hair or eyelashes fall out.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO HEAL?
It will appear visually healed in about seven days. Although it will appear visually healed in seven days, it will take an additional 4 to 6 weeks to be considered fully healed. This is why we wait a minimum of six weeks before doing any touch up appointments.
CAN I DRIVE MYSELF HOME AFTER GETTING MY EYELINER DONE?
Yes, most clients can. Even those that may get some swelling and bruising can drive themselves home just fine. The exception would be if you take any medication before the procedure that can affect your driving…in that case, please arrange for a driver.
Day 4 – The peeling begins. The dark, outer color will start peeling off, revealing the softer, lighter color. Keep the brows moist but don’t overdo it.
Day 5-8 – The dark, outer color finishes peeling off. The color is lighter and softer, and the brows themselves are a little thinner. The color may have a grayish or ashy tone for a few days until the color clarifies. It could appear that you are missing color and have light areas at this time due to layers of dry skin over the new pigment. Give your eyebrows 3 full weeks to heal and for the color to fully bloom. Use ointment no longer than 10 days.
Absolutely NO pet grooming, gardening, dusting, or anything that causes dust, dirt and dander for a minimum of 72 hours. Waiting 5 full days is best. Wearing glasses outdoors is a good way to protect healing eyeliner. NO EXERCISING FOR 10 DAYS…NO EXCEPTIONS. DO NOT DO ANY ACTIVITY THAT CAUSES SWEAT IN THE AREA OF THE PROCEDURE OR YOUR FACE TO HEAT UP AND TURN RED. ABSOLUTLY NO LAKE ACTIVITIES. DO NOT GO TO THE LAKE OR BEACH. NO HORSEBACK RIDING, NO CAMPING OR RIDING ATVS. NO NOTHING OF THIS SORT. DON’T’ DO IT! STAY OUT OF THE SUN! KEEP IT PROTECTED AND KEEP IT CLEAN! TLC FOR YOUR NEW PROCEDURE.
During your healing process DO NOT expose your new procedures to chemicals, hot tubs, saunas, direct shower spray, hot water, salt water, chlorinated pools, lakes, or ponds. Direct sun exposure and tanning beds should be avoided indefinitely….both are counter-productive to the cosmetic procedure.
Absolutely NO topical makeup on the healing procedure(s) for a minimum of 5 days. Topical makeup is bacterial and your new procedures(s) need adequate time to heal to avoid irritation and/or infection. You may apply your makeup around the new procedure area but avoid applying ON the healing areas.
No tweezing or waxing the eyebrows for 10 full days. NO FACIAL, PEELS OR ANY OF THAT FACE STUFF FOR TWO FULL WEEKS!
Some tenderness, puffiness (even bruising), redness, and itching is quite normal for the tattoo healing process. DO NOT PICK, PEEL, OR SCRATCH the treated area as this could result in your color healing uneven, as well as the risk of scarring and infection.
Lastly….relax. Don’t worry about a thing. It’s just a tattoo that will lighten, soften and heal in a matter of days. Do exactly as I have advised you to do OR not to do and all heals well. Complications are extremely rare.
HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?
How long your permanent makeup procedure lasts will depend on several different factors. It can last years for some people, while others will need to refresh their color annually. Although some clients will need to refresh their color annually, it is our experience that for most it will last much longer than that.
All permanent makeup, microblading and body tattoos will fade due to the exfoliation process which is the process of the epidermis continually shedding and regenerating itself. Permanent makeup will last longer for some and not as long for others due most importantly to lifestyle, health, and skin type. Some contributing factors that will accelerate fading are: sun exposure, using products that promote cell regeneration (Retin-A, Renova, Glycolics and Alpha Hydroxy Acids), extra oily skin which regenerates more rapidly, unhealthy skin, medications, and smoking.
WHY CAN'T PERMANENT MAKEUP LAST AS LONG AS TATTOOS?
There are a few reasons why permanent makeup typically will not last as long as a body tattoo. One reason is due to the type of pigment colors we use for permanent makeup. If we were to use those bright, vivid colors used in body tattoos, that would help with longevity. But we want our eyebrows to look soft and natural so we use pigments in shades of soft blondes, browns and taupe. Those more natural shades tend to fade faster than the bright, vivid colors. Sometimes a client will choose a brighter, more vivid color for their lip procedure and in that case…that color could last years and years.
The second reason is that we generally are not packing in a ton of solid color so it ends up looking like a sticker. It’s our goal to mimic the look of topical makeup and in order to do that we are careful with our color saturation. We don’t want our work to look like a tattoo…unless that’s what the client requests and once in a while we do get that request.
The third reason is we are tattooing the face and facial skin is way different than body skin. Facial skin is thinner, more vascular, its oilier and it has more pores. All these aspects particular to facial skin contribute to pigment fading faster. And consider this…our face, hence permanent makeup is exposed to all the elements, where body tattoos are often covered by clothing.
HOW MUCH DOES PERMANENT MAKEUP COST?
The cost of permanent makeup varies throughout the industry from very low all the way to very expensive. Here at the Girlz Ink Studio it was important to us that we set our prices fair and that they reflect the skill and talent of our artists. Please refer to our price list here
WHAT IS A TOUCH-UP, WILL I NEED ONE AND IS IT INCLUDED?
A touch-up is an appointment that is needed by some to complete the procedure process and end up with the desired finished result. The touch-up appointment is a fine-tuning session to make any adjustments that may be needed or desired to the shape, fullness, and color, and to go over any areas that may not have taken color well the first time.
Some clients will need a touch up and some clients will not. We cannot predict who will need one and who will not. It will take four weeks of healing to determine if a client needs a touch up due to some of the color not healing in and showing visible light spots. If all your color healed in, but you want to go darker or thicker than that would require a touch up. If all your color healed in nicely, you do not want to go darker or thicker…you are happy with the healed result…you would not need a touch up.
No, touch ups are not included in the initial price. The Girlz Ink Studio is a “pay as you go” studio. Not everyone needs a touch up so we do not include it in our initial pricing. Touch up fees are charged separately as needed. Touch ups are to be done 6 to 12 weeks after the initial procedure date in order to receive “touch up pricing”.
WHAT IS A COLOR REFRESH AND WILL I NEED ONE?
If you have made the decision to have permanent makeup done, then you will need periodic maintenance appointments to keep your eyebrows, eyeliner and lips looking fantastic. This is called a “Color Refresh”. A color refresh appointment is needed every 1-5 years after the completion of the initial procedure and/or any touch-up appointment(s) that may have been needed to complete the initial procedure. Some clients do require an annual Color Refresh with the majority of clients requiring one every two to three years. We have our Color Refresh fees listed here
WHO BENEFITS FROM PERMANENT COSMETICS?
Everyone and anyone who can identify with one any one of the following:
- Poor vision or just can’t see well to apply your makeup anymore.
- Allergies to topical makeup or skin sensitivities.
- People who wear contact lenses.
- An unsteady hand or poor motor skills due to Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, arthritis, or stroke survivors.
- Loss of hair due to thinning or scars.
- People with busy lifestyles and hectic work schedules who want to look their best all day long without having to stop, check, and reapply their makeup due to smudging or smearing. Those of you whom after a busy day want to look great for your evening without having to do a darn thing.
- People who enjoy activities like working out at the gym, yoga, swimming, boating, hiking, biking, tennis, camping, etc., that are concerned with their eyebrows or makeup coming off. Some people even avoid activities such as these because of that concern. Through permanent makeup, we can give you the personal freedom you need to go do the activities you enjoy and look great doing it.
- People who have albinism. We have worked on many clients with this condition and the difference color and definition can make with permanent makeup is remarkable.
- People suffering from Trichotillomania. We have found this disorder to be prevalent mostly in young to middle-aged women. To those of you who struggle with this disorder, we can help you.
- Women who have had reconstructive breast surgery and now want their nipple and areolas tattooed back on. We do 3D Areola tattooing…we give the illusion of protrusion.
Permanent makeup can help many different people on many different levels or it can simply give you a few extra minutes in the morning (for some of you…many extra minutes in the morning). For some clients it’s life changing, while for others it’s a luxury and a matter of convenience. No matter what your reason for choosing permanent makeup…we will make sure it is one of the best decisions you have ever made for yourself.
DO YOU DO CORRECTIVE WORK AND CAN YOU FIX MINE?
Yes, we do corrective work and, in most cases, we can help you. Unfortunately, 40% of all our work is corrective work…turning bad work into good work. This is why it is so important to choose a talented, skilled, and experienced artist. The Girlz Ink Studio has an industry wide reputation of performing some of the most compelling and transformative corrections. If you have had permanent makeup or microblading done that you are dissatisfied with, please call or email the studio for a free consultation.
CAN YOU LIGHTEN MY BAD PERMANENT MAKEUP…CAN YOU MAKE IT GO AWAY?
Yes, we do saline pigment lightening here at the Girlz Ink Studio. The owner of Girlz Ink®, Teryn Darling is globally recognized and respected as the industry’s leader in this field. Along with thousands of artists all over the world, she has trained all the Girlz Ink Artists to be just as skilled and capable. If you have botched eyebrows, eyeliners, microblading, lips and small body tattoos…we can lighten them. We can often times lighten areas to the point it is no longer visible. Please refer to our price list
WHAT IF I JUST GOT MY EYEBROWS DONE YESTERDAY AND I HATE THEM?
Don’t worry we can help. Teryn Darling invented and developed the technique Emergency Removal®. Emergency Removal® can lift and lighten a freshly done pair of eyebrows before the pigment heals in the skin. It is of the utmost importance you get to us within 48 hours of the time you had the eyebrows done…the sooner the better. Emergency Removal® is saving faces. If you have had eyebrows tattooed in the last 48 hours and you don’t like them…call us…we can help.
If there is any questions you did not find the answer to here, please feel free to give us a call or shoot us an email, we are happy to talk with you.