Ombré Brow Bootcamp with Ren Taylor – 5/6/2024-5/7/2024
The wait is over! After an over abundance of requests, Ren Taylor will now be hosting group trainings quarterly at the Girlz Ink Studio. Individual trainings can also be requested through contacting [email protected]
Please note, this is an advanced training for PMU artists who have experience with a machine for at least 1 year.
What will students learn in this class?
– Learn two different techniques to ensure the best healed results possible for your client’s skin, as skin is not one-size-fits-all.
– Multiple different needle configurations, with the understanding of proper depth. Who is a candidate for color correction and who is not.
– Learn the modern shaping that will not only flatter the client’s face, but enhance their natural brows. Shaping and determining the best on someone’s face is a very delicate skill, and is one of Ren’s favorite parts of her classes.
– How to properly saturate enough in one pass so you’re not irritating the skin for too long.
– Very in-depth showing of how to diligently blend the ombré fronts correctly, without over-saturating and second guessing.
Training Start/End Dates:
Starts 5/6/2024. Ends 5/7/2024.
2 DAY TRAINING
FIRST DAY – Breakfast provided, introduction, and right away watch as Ren performs a set of ombré eyebrows on a model. Once the first model is complete, the rest of the day will be focused on color theory, the art of shaping with achieving the best symmetry, and hands-on latex practice “boot camp”.
SECOND DAY – Breakfast, latex boot camp continues, students will practice mapping on each other, then end off the course with watching Ren perform her last demo.
What is included?
Certificate of attendance, breakfast and lunch provided, and goodie bags will be provided to each student.
Cost of the Training
$1,950 fee applies to training and must be paid in full before the training start date.
Email [email protected] to reserve your spot!