Teryn teaches semi-private, hands on classes here at the Girlz Ink Studio. She offers a three day, in depth classes on Powdered Brows and Eyeliner. Yes…three days! One full day of theory and trainers doing their models. Then two days of hands on tattooing for students. Teryn will be joined by one of her team artists (Amber or Michon or both) to co-train so supervision and attention is personal and on point. Please check our calendar to see what procedures are being taught throughout the year. These classes are highly referred, reviewed, fill up quickly and will change your work and your results. Class includes a tasty breakfast, lunch, handout, training certificate and a nice little goody bag. We end the three days of training with a yummy and well-earned Champagne toast. These classes do sell out fast so please book accordingly. Come rested and be prepared for three long, intense days of training.
- 3 day Las Vegas semi-private hands on class fee is $4250
- Payment is due in full at time of booking
- There are no refunds for any of our classes
- Each attendee/student is guaranteed at least 1 hands on model
- Class is between 6 to 10 students only. Guaranteed never more than 10
- Supervision and personal attention is very direct with the help of one of her studio artists
- Continental breakfast and lunch are provided by Girlz Ink
- You are responsible for your own transportation to and from the Girlz ink studio
- We recommend staying at the Palms Hotel & Casino. Convenient and easy to catch a cab or Uber (Uber is much less expensive) and less than 3 miles away from our studio. Palms Hotel & Casino 702-942-7777. Other options are The Rio or The Orleans
- Southern Nevada Health Department (SNHD) does not require visiting artists to obtain any permits for the purpose of learning or education, so no hassles or extra fees there.
- All students are required to wear scrubs and closed toe shoes…no exceptions. No long fingernails and a means to keep hair back. This is serious training.
- NO PERFUME OR FRAGRANT LOTIONS. THIS IS IMPORTANT AS SOME OF OUR ARTISTS GET MIGRAINES DUE TO FRAGRANCE.
- The last night of training we will celebrate your new skills and friendships with a champagne celebration.